The Central Virginia Regional Jail Authority conducts its routine monthly meeting on the second Thursday of every month. These meetings are open to the public and held at 4:00 PM in the conference room located near the administration area of the facility. Anyone wishing to inquire as to the topics on the agenda may do so by contacting the Jail Superintendent.
- James Crozier - Chairman, Orange County
- Frank E. Dyer III - Jail Superintendent
- Sheriff Eric Hess - Fluvanna County
- Sheriff Erik Weaver - Madison County
- Kevin McGhee - Madison County
- Marie Durrer - Greene County
- Sheriff Steve Smith - Greene County
- Sheriff Donald Lowe - Louisa County
- Sheriff Mark Amos - Orange County
- Mr. Donald Weaver - Fluvanna County
- Mr. Eric Dahl - Louisa County (At-Large Member)
- Hefty Wiley & Gore
Any changes relevant to Jail Authority Meetings will be on this page.